December 23, 2008

Koen - 6 month card

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Isn't this little guy just adorable?!? I especially love the picture with him in the tie!! Lindsay Renee did another fantastic job of photographing this little guy and I once again had the pleasure of designing photo cards for another one of her clients!! Here are the 4 cards that I designed for his 6 month old card. The mom couldn't decide on just one so she choose to get 1/2 of her order with the brown card and the other 1/2 of her order with the blue argyle. What a thrill it is for me to know that someone can't decide because they love so many of the samples that they receive!! It is truly a wonderful feeling to know that I can create these designs for a family.

Christmas Eve is tomorrow and I'd just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I will be posting my Christmas card gallery next week.




3 comments:

Becky said...

Love the first and last cards!
Great work!!

Gina said...

Oh, these turned out so nice!

Christine said...

Baby Koen, you are so super cute!!