October 13, 2009

Eric & Amanda - Wedding Invitation

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Here is an invitation that I designed for this couple recently. It was something new that I am trying with a different concept to the photo invitations. This is a double sided invitation that was printed on card stock paper. It was then folded with a 3/4 fold in order to reveal the three pictures on the side. This card was so much fun but we had a lot of headaches with the printing process. It was a learning process in order to continue improving on the services that I provide. The couple was extremely patient with the whole process and I am so thankful. They were absolutely fabulous!! Thank you Amanda and Eric for allowing me to design your wedding invitations for you and God bless you in your marriage!

**If you'd like to see a larger image of this invitation, just click your mouse on the picture and it will open a new window with the larger image.

0 comments: