January 2, 2010

2009 Christmas Card Gallery

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Well, here we are at the start of a New Year and a New Decade. I was thinking back over the last 10 years and what has all changed and there sure have been significant changes over those 10 years. It's exciting to think about what will happen in the next 10 years.

I have been so blessed to have grown my business in 2009 with the addition of another photographer that I work with (Kristel Bueckert Photography) and selling the Coffee-Shop Talk and Coffee-Cup Chatter publications in order to free up more time to be with my children and focus on the other part of my business which is the photo card designs, business cards, and all that other fun design stuff that I do. I'm looking forward to introducing new products in 2010 so please keep checking back for updates on the new services that I will be offering. If you are not a fan of CT Designs on Facebook, now would be a great time to become a fan because some of the specials that I will be offering will be strictly for Facebook fans only. If you'd like to become a fan, just click on the Facebook link on the top right corner of the blog and that should take you to my Facebook fan page.

Christmas is one of the best times of year and I always look forward to designing Holiday cards for families!! Here are a few of the families that allowed me the pleasure of designing their cards this year. If you would like a customized photo card for ANY occasion please email me at ctdesigns@mts.net. My policy is 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. I won't be happy until you're happy. So, I will leave you with the 2009 Christmas card gallery and wishes to all for many blessings in 2010!!













2 comments:

Becky said...

Awesome work Crystal! Your designs keep getting better and better!

Anonymous said...

On one of the cards, family was spelled wrong. Was that fixed? Or was the order sent out like that?