March 6, 2010

Sawyer - Birth Announcement Card

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Babies, babies and more babies!! I just LOVE babies and those who know me the best can vouch for that. That may also be one of the reasons we are expecting baby #3 in our household for September....only 20 months after our daughter was born. We are very excited about welcoming another child into our family.

And, here is another sweet, precious, adorable little baby. There seems to be a lot of boys born lately, or maybe it's just in the circle of people I know and design cards for, but this little boy is just as adorable as the others!! The last few cards that I have posted were actually all designed around the same time, but I thought I would space out the posts a bit in order to keep my fans from being overwhelmed with a bunch of new pictures/posts. January was a busy month of designing and I absolutely loved it, but it's been a nice break in February and March has started with a nice pace again. I'm looking forward to showing you some of the recent work I've been doing, but here is this Birth Announcement for now! God bless.

0 comments: