April 2, 2010

Janessa - 3 month card

Posted by Crystal's Blog

The family of this little girl was recommended to me by one of my regular clients. It was exciting to see that they had a hard time deciding on a design, so they went with these two designs. The interesting thing is that the family that referred this family to me also has had a hard time deciding on card designs in the past and has gone with more than one layout in the past as well! I just thought it was a neat similarity.

I love designing cards from images that people send me. I would love to get more requests like this. It also saves you, the client, the cost of getting your pictures taken, but you can still get beautiful cards made to hand out to family and friends. If you are a fan on Facebook you are aware of the current special going on throughout the month of April. If you are not, you need to become a fan of CT Designs on Facebook (which you can do at the top right corner of this blog) and then you can find out about the current special that is being offered. Don't miss out!


1 comments:

Amanda said...

Love this little girl and love these cards! I always think you are too good at your job because you make choosing so hard! Great work.