April 12, 2010

New name for my business??? Help please....

Posted by Crystal's Blog

I am looking into getting a new logo designed for a fresh, new look for my business. I would love your input as to what you think my business name should be by clicking on your favorite business name in the poll above. I would appreciate you taking just a second of your time to contribute to the poll so that I can make my decision soon in order to move ahead with the logo design. If you have any other suggestions please click on the comments section under this post and feel free to write other suggestions. You can post it anonymously if you prefer...I don't need to know who you are. I would love to hear any feedback!! Thanks a lot for your help and check back soon to see what the final decision is. Have a wonderful day.

**Note-The poll will be up only until April 26 (2 weeks), so don't delay!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your current name. The other ones are kind of cheesy. CT designs is classic.