May 13, 2010

Peter & Stacey - Wedding Thank You card

Posted by Crystal's Blog

When Stacey emailed me about doing a Wedding Thank You card I was thrilled!!! I haven't done one of those for quite a while, so I was excited to change it up and do something a little different. Stacey was extremely organized and had a good idea of what they wanted to see. They had all their wedding stationary designed around the theme of acorns and branches. She brought me a copy of their wedding invitation and wedding program which was a huge help for me to match the theme of their wedding. I scanned in the wedding invitation and used the acorn artwork and incorporated it into the Thank You card. It turned out exactly as I had hoped and I was so pleased with the result. I was also happy to hear the positive response from Stacey (& Peter)!! Here it is.



*Photos were taken & are copyrighted by Rebecca Whitney of Rebecca Whitney Studios. Check out more of her beautiful work here: http://rebeccawhitneyphotographyblog.com/

2 comments:

Nicole W said...

Thanks gorgeous Crystal!

Nicole W said...

oops I meant thats gorgeous...lol :P