August 19, 2010

2010 Holiday Card Announcements

Posted by Crystal's Blog

I'm trying out a few new things this Christmas Season. With the launch of my website I have now created a 2010 Holiday Card Collection where clients can view pre-made templates and choose templates from this gallery to be used for their family Holiday Card. All templates from this gallery can be changed the same way as a custom card by changing colors, fonts, wording, card size, etc. Also, if you choose a card from this gallery you will receive a 10% discount on your order. Once a family chooses a template from this gallery it will be removed and the exact design will not be offered to another family. This is in keeping with each family having their own unique card. If you'd like to view the 2010 Holiday Card Collection click HERE.

I am also offering another NEW service which will be available for the 2010 Holiday Season ONLY! You can now purchase a digital file of your Holiday Card instead of ordering the prints directly through me. I am offering the digital files for $40 plus GST. The 10% discount for files chosen out of the 2010 Holiday Card Collection will still be applied to digital files.

Please contact me at ctdesigns@mts.net for more information on pricing or to request a card (either a custom design or one from the Holiday Card Collection).

0 comments: