July 8, 2010

Adam & Felicia - Wedding Album

Posted by Crystal's Blog

I had been playing around with the idea of offering my services at designing Wedding Albums for couples. It was something that I wasn't sure about, so I wanted to see how much time it would take. I offered my services to my cousin Felicia and after seeing the final product I decided that I would like to include this as one of the services that I offer.

I am currently expecting a baby for September, but I would like to get in a few Wedding Albums before the baby arrives!! If you are a fan of mine on Facebook you are probably aware of the current promotion that I have going on. I am offering a 50% discount to the first two couples who would like to use my service in designing a custom Wedding Album for them!! I already had one request, but the offer is still open to one more couple. Please email me at ctdesigns@mts.net for more details on the price, size, etc. I will have this offer open ONLY until August 1, and then I will not be accepting any further orders for Wedding Albums until the New Year. Once the baby arrives I will be taking a bit of time off and then I will be busy with Christmas Cards, so please contact me SOON!! I'd love to hear from you. In the meantime, here are a few images from the Wedding Album of Adam and Felicia!!



0 comments: