July 8, 2010

Heather & Danny - Wedding Stationary

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Heather and I went to High School together more than 10 years ago. Once Facebook came along we re-connected and when she became engaged I was really excited to get an email from her asking me to design her Wedding Stationary!! This is the first request that I have received where I was asked to design numerous items in the matching collection and I am not even kidding that I was a little giddy to get started on the project! I became so wrapped up in creating coordinating pieces that I created samples for a few items that they hadn't even requested....LOL!! :) Below is an image of the collection which includes: Save the Date magnet, Wedding Invitation (printed on card stock), RSVP card (printed on card stock, double sided), matching sticker which could be used to seal the RSVP card when folded in half to mail back to the couple. There will be a Wedding Program that will be added to the collection in the future and possibly a Thank You card as well!! If you are interested in coordinating pieces for your Wedding Stationary there are soooooo many options and discounts available!! Please contact me for more information on pricing, etc.

0 comments: