I am beyond excited about these last two businesses that we are highlighting!! They both have a focus on health which is something that I have a huge passion for. Norwex is an awesome company that promotes healthy living by the Chemical-free products they sell. Protecting yourself from harmful chemicals & toxins is extremely important for maintaining good health. We have all been affected by degenerative diseases attacking loved ones around us and harmful chemicals from cleaning products can have an extremely negative effect on our health. Without further a due, here is today's business!!

Hi! My name is Jen Froese. My husband Kerwin and I moved to Winkler 4 years ago and we are both working at Garden Valley Collegiate. I am very passionate about health and cleaning without using harmful chemicals, which is why I decided to start selling Norwex.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Norwex, it is a company which sells chemical-free cleaning and personal care products. The Norwex mission statement is "to improve the quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in personal care and cleaning."

A radical reduction in the use of chemicals is an important step to improve the health of our planet as well as our quality of life. Norwex is well known for their superior microfiber cleaning cloths. Each cloth contains an antibacterial silver-based agent which means you can clean and sanitize your surfaces with only using water! With Norwex you save time and money (on chemical based cleaning products), improve the health of you and your family, and better the environment!

Norwex sells microfiber cleaning cloths, chemical-free cleaning products, laundry detergent, mattress cleaner, organic personal care products and of course our famous Norwex mop!! Here is a link to the 2011 catalog so you can check out all our exciting products!

http://media.norwexcs.com/Flipbook/CDN-2011-Catalogue/?id=c50fe7672f2b0e5dd4bc3632208241393dba3a4b52770d48151a4ae9ecabc7e686e9adcbbe1e881fdc65ca9ffb53ba1b

To host a home party or to place an order, email Jen at kjfroese@gmail.com or call 362-9233 today! The hostess special for January is the mop package, laundry detergent and a rubber cleaning brush for hosting a $325 party! If you don't have a Norwex mop, this is awesome opportunity to get one for FREE!

The prize that I have donated includes:
1. Norwex laundry detergent- Highly concentrated, superior stain removing powder that is biodegradable and contains no fillers. Safe for all fabrics and all machines including HE. Great for those with sensitive skin, allergies, and a must for kids clothing!

2. Sportzyme- Bioactive formula spray which eliminates organic odour in sports equipment and shoes. Great for hockey equipment and bags!

3. Antibacterial Window cloth- A smooth cloth which allows you to clean mirrors,windows, jewelry and shiny services with water alone. Great for polishing faucets and stainless steel appliances. Streak-free shine without using chemicals!!

4. Organic Relaxing Leg cream- Natural aloe vera organic leg cream made in Italy. Helps to leave a long-lasting sensation of skin freshness and lightness. Daily use helps improve the aesthetic look, reducing the look of cellulite.


That is a total retail value of $99!! WOW!! I can't say a big enough thank you to Jen for donating such an awesome prize package!!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Jen's Norwex Business on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. Then, click HERE to view the Norwex Catalog and check out their fabulous products. After you have done both tasks, you can leave a comment below stating that you "like" Jen's Norwex Business AND include what product you would love to have (or is already a favorite) from Norwex. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

24 comments:

Amanda said...

I already use most of the Norwex line! I recently ordered the lifting serum and can't wait to try it.

rachel said...

Love Norwex products and am now a fan of Jen's Norwex. I love my mop and all the cleaning cloths.

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked her facebook page and I love the Norwex window cloths, definitly my favorite product so far!

Stacey Nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I liked her facebook page!


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Plain Jane said...

Already a fan of her fb page. I would love to try the laundry detergent.

Crystal said...

I "like" Jen on facebook. I really like my Norwex mop!

Nettie Toews said...

I liked Jen's Norwex page. I hosted a party a couple of years ago and now have a lot of the products. My favorites are the window cloth and the cleaning paste!

Tina Refler said...

I liked Jen's Norwex Page on FB, I would love to have the mop, I have heard and seen great things about it!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Jen's Norwex Business on facebook. And I truly LOVE Norwex products...my favorites would be the regular antibac cloth (which i use for everything), the mop, and the mattress cleaner!

Lucy Ginter said...

I like Jen's Norwex page, i love norwex products my favorite is the cleaning paste and the antibac cloths.

Margaret Fehr said...

I love all their products. My favorite new product would have to be the oven and grill cleaner.

margaretfehr@gmail.com

cherie hildebrand said...

I liked her page. I love the enviro clothe.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm already a fan and hope to have another party with her in a couple months. I love all the products, especially the dusting mitt, but would love to buy the toilet bowl brush/cleaner set and possibly the dishwasher detergent.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

amanda klassen said...

I like Jen's Norwex.... I would love to have the mop, I've only heard good things about it!

Melissa Dyck said...

I like Jen's Norwex page. One of my favorite things from Norwex is the Window Cloth! I love it!
mrsmelissadyck@hotmail.com

Janet Sawatzky said...

I liked her page and I really like the window cloth. No streaks and easy to use!

Anonymous said...

Norwex has good products! I love the scrubber for doing dishes

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I liked Jen's Norwex on FB. I would like to try the wet and dry pads with the telescopic handle.

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Diane said...

I "like" Jens Norwex.

I love all of the Norwex cloths, and the mop.

Kim said...

New fan and I'd love to try there stain remover.

Audrey Martens said...

I liked Jen's Norwex page. I have quite a bit of Norwex products. I love the window cloth and the oven and grill cleaner, I would love to try the kids products!

Tracy Giesbrecht said...

I like Jen's Norwex Business. I love the Norwex mop. It is the best.

Eva Kehler said...

I became a fan and really like the broom and mop system.

Michele said...

I just became a fan of Jens Norwex. My favourite Norwex product is the mop.