January 25, 2011

Shopping for Swing Sets with CSN Stores!

Posted by Crystal's Blog


It may be the middle of winter, but spring is fast approaching and I am sure there are many of you that are in the market for a great swing set. CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from kids’ swing sets to stylish furniture to cute cookware.

CSN Stores has offered up products for review throughout the blogosphere. People always seem to be very happy with their products and find their website very easy and convenient to navigate. They sell just about anything you could ever want and their products are within all different price ranges meaning that there really is something for everyone.

I have chosen to review this beautiful chandelier (below) for Brielle's room!! Isn't it adorable?!? It will add a perfect touch to her girly room. Keep an eye out for my review of the chandelier, and in the meantime check out CSN Stores!

3 comments:

Plain Jane said...

I have also heard a lot of good things about CSN. I`ve checked out their site and they have a TON of stuff. Would love to review one of their products :) cjpeters(at)zoho(dot)com

Stacey said...

I love reviewing products, and have done it many many times for different companies. How do I get in with CSN?

My email is in my profile :)

Crystal said...

I've done a few giveaways with CSN stores and will be posting one in my blog soon! Look for it at http://crystalgaylephotography.blogspot.com