January 15, 2011

DD's Shoppe has a great gift package for your little one!

Posted by Crystal's Blog

I'd love any of these accessories for my little girls!

DD's Shoppe: I am a young single mom of 2 beautiful little girls who were and still are my inspiration for DD's Shoppe. It started off as just a hobby and turned into something more. DD's Shoppe makes products such as non-slip hair clippies (alligator, and snap clips), nylon headbands, as well as winterized headbands for those little ears. Other products include fleece and flannel baby or toddler blankets!

Feel free to check out DD's Shoppe on Facebook or visit my website at www.ddsshoppe.weebly.com.

Here are the products I have donated to the blog give-away.
-a variety set of 10 hair clippies
-1 nylon headband
-1 uni-sex flannel blanket


That gift package has a retail value of $34.50! Thank you to DD's Shoppe for donating these lovely prizes!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to DD's Shoppe on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” DD's Shoppe, leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page & that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name & a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

34 comments:

James & Kim said...

I like DD's Shoppe! Super cute stuff!
Kim Driedger

brempel said...

I liked her page!

Amanda Klassen said...

I like DD's Shoppe... very cute items!

Susanna said...

I like DDs shoppe Super cute :)
Susanna Boldt

Susanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne said...

I "liked" DD's shoppe.

Kim said...

New fan.

Melissa Dyck said...

I liked her page! Great stuff!

Unknown said...

new fan love your stuff!

Crystal said...

I'm a fan now on fb!

Tara said...

like

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" DD's Shoppe!

Pam Koop said...

Like DD's Shoppe!

Tannis said...

I like DD's on fb
Tannis Wiebe
tannis_z at excite dot com

Audrey Martens said...

I Liked DD's Shoppe! Cute stuff!

cherie hildebrand said...

I'm already a fan;)

Michele said...

I liked DD's Shoppe on facebook
Michele Nikkel

Diana Z said...

I liked DD's on FB.

pamalot said...

I like DD's shoppe on facebook
pam w h

The Pashley's said...

I liked DDs page!

Lindsay said...

I liked DD's shoppe

Susana Blatz Froese said...

I like DD's Shoppe!~ Very cute stuff.

Nettie Toews said...

I like DD's Shoppe on FB!

Anonymous said...

awesome

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

a new fan on FB

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

The Dewaeles said...

i liked her shop! glad to be learning about new local businesses.

Anonymous said...

already a fan. such cute stuff.
daph

Anonymous said...

I'm a new fan to DD's Shoppe. Love all the stuff, especially the Snap Clippies. Thanks

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Annie Sawatzky said...

I like DD's Shoppe ! very cute stuff !

Eva Kehler said...

Became a new fan.

Alyssa said...

I 'like' DD's Shoppe on facebook!

rachel said...

I liked DD's Shoppe!

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Meagan said...

I liked her on facebook
her headbands are so cute!
megsmolinski@hotmail.com

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like DD's Shoppe. very cute stuff