January 14, 2011

Time to relax with this gift from Heritage Bath Essentials!

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Your dry, winter skin will love the products that this business has to offer! Maybe you'll want to enjoy a nice, relaxing soak in the tub to end off the perfect Valentine's Day!

Heritage Bath Essentials is a home based business making Handmade Bath and Body treats! We also make Candles and votives for those relaxing evenings. We make everything by hand and skip all the chemicals and extras you find in most store bought items. We provide Glycerin Soaps and Cold Process Soap both work great for sensitive skin and we have had great feedback. Our Body Butter is great for dry skin and winter chapping! This year brings a bunch of great things. The first being a new owner and soap designer! Her name is Lianna and she is excited to provide the same products you are used to and new ideas! I will be working with her for the next year and look forward to providing the same great personal service we have been providing. Next we are working on new products for Mothers Day and look forward to seeing you at our sale! Finally we will be busy getting our new shop set up and ready to provide quality Handmade products for your skin! You can visit us at www.heritagebathessentials.com and on Facebook at Heritage Bath Essentials.

We are excited to donate: A tub of Body Butter and 4 Cupcake Bath Bombs, perfect for that special someone to enjoy for Valentine’s Day!





Those items have a retail value of $32! Thank you to Heritage Bath Essentials for donating this wonderful gift!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to Heritage Bath Essentials on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” Heritage Bath Essentials, leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page & that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name & a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bath products are my favourite!!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

became a FB fan too!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Amanda Klassen said...

I like Heritage Bath Essentials

Unknown said...

'Liked' the Heritage Bath Essentials FB page!

Nettie Toews said...

I like Heritage Bath Essentials!

Anonymous said...

I love bath products. They help with my ME time.

Kristydriedger@hotmail.com

Holly Hamm said...

became a new fan on FB

Crystal said...

A fan on fb now. Cute stuff!

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Heritage Bath Essentials... great products!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Audrey Martens said...

I "Liked" Heritage Bath Essentials! I would love to try that body butter!

Melissa Dyck said...

i am now a new fan to Heritage Bath Essentials!

JenF said...

New fan!

Kim said...

I added them.

cherie hildebrand said...

I liked heritage bath essential.

Kristy said...

I would love to try some of these bath products!

pamalot said...

I like heritage bath essentials on facebook
pam w h
pamfreecycle at gmail dot com

Amber. said...

I'm now a fan!!

Unknown said...

new fan!

Tannis said...

like on fb
Tannis Wiebe

Michele said...

I became a fam of Heritage Bath Essentials on facebook.

The Pashley's said...

I liked HBE!

Lindsay said...

I became a fb fan
shimmeringfaith@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

became a facebook fan.

Stacey
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a new fan. Love the Whipped Body Butter. Looks enticing. Thanks

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

I "like" Heritage Bath Essentials.

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Heritage Bath Essentials on facebook. Those cupcake bombs are too cute!

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Heritage Bath Essentials. Bath stuff is the best