As a mom I love products that are durable and adorable and this product is exactly that!

Unique Treasures Boutique started off as a hobby. It all started with soother clips. I started making them in my spare time when I was pregnant with our second and before I knew it I had twenty soother clips. That's were it started, and from there its grown into many more cool items and treasures!

My gift to you:
These shoes are something my Mom and I came up with up together. They are similar to the popular Robeez brand shoes. These shoes will fit children age 0-6 months. The gift will be as shown below. If the winner requires the shoes in a boy style, I will replace it with another pair that I have on hand.


These shoes are valued at $15. Thank you Unique Treasures Boutique for donating these shoes which is sure to satisfy any mother's shoe fetish!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to Unique Treasures Boutique on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” Unique Treasures Boutique leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page, and that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

28 comments:

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Unique Treasures Boutique, really cute shoes!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Amanda Klassen said...

I like Unique Treasures Boutique.... any baby and momma would love those shoes!

Tiffany Payment said...

I'm already a fan!!!
Yay!

Kim said...

I'm a new fan of UTB. Those shoes are really cute.

Audrey Martens said...

I liked unique treasures botique!!

Tara said...

like
taraz9 at excite dot com

Amber. said...

I'm now a fan!!
cottoncupcake(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Unknown said...

I'm liked the boutique! How cute are these!!!!

James & Kim said...

I "like" UTB!
KIM DRIEDGER

Crystal said...

Cute shoes! Now a fan.

Nettie Toews said...

I "liked" Unique Treasures Boutique's FB page.

JenF said...

I liked it!

Janet Sawatzky said...

I liked the page! Cute Shoes that look comfy!

BRempel said...

I liked the page and the shoes are so cute!

Michele said...

I liked Unique Treasures Boutique on facebook! Michele Nikkel

Anonymous said...

my new grandson would look great in these little shoes!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I "liked" Unique Treasures Boutique on Facebook!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Cindi said...

I Like UTB! The shoes are adorable!

pamalot said...

I am now a fan of unique treasures.

pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

cherie hildebrand said...

I'm already a fan

Tannis said...

new fan on fb
Tannis W
tannis_z at excite dot com

Lindsay said...

new fan and liked

Anonymous said...

already a facebook fan!

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, not sure if I'm too late to enter this contest, but I'm a new fan and love the cozy toes shoes. Thanks.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

I "liked".

Annie Sawatzky said...

I like Unique Treasures Boutique,and I love those shoes,they are adorable !

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Unique Treasures Boutique on facebook.

tracy giesbrecht said...

already a fan of Unique Treasures Boutique and love the shoes