These stunning images taken by Crystal Gayle Photography are sure to add beauty to any space in your home or office!

Crystal Gayle Photography
is a local photography business based in Rosenfeld, Manitoba. Abstract, still life, landscape, nature, and many other types of photography are available for purchase. Items as small as bookmarks, magnets, and greeting cards to large prints including prints on canvas and metal can be ordered online or locally. I usually have a few prints in stock along with a few framed prints for local orders.

Online orders can be placed at http://crystalphotography.etsy.com.

"Like" me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/crystalgaylephotography to have the in on sales, new product announcements, and giveaways.

Valentine's Day is when we usually celebrate the people that we love around us....spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends, school friends, etc. What about reflecting on God's love for us? God displays his love for us all year 'round, not just on one day of the year. You can see his love for us by just looking out your window or taking a drive into the country.

My gift to you is:


A 2011 4" X 6" calendar featuring the different seasons of Manitoba. Each month is an individual print with the calendar printed on it. You can tack up the pages individually on your fridge, message board, or filing cabinet, or frame it and change it out for each month! This calendar will help you to reflect on God's love for us throughout the year. See images below.




This calendar has a value of $20!! Thank you Crystal Gayle Photography for donating this wonderful prize!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to Crystal Gayle Photography on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” Crystal Gayle Photography leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page, and that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

I 'liked' the Crystal Gayle Photography page!

Janet Sawatzky said...

I already like her page, but that calendar is beautiful! And I can always use another calendar!

Amanda Klassen said...

I like Crystal Gayle Photography, nature photos are always nice!

JenF said...

I liked! Beautiful pictures!

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" the Crystal Gayle Photography page, amazing pictures!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Roxie said...

love this kind of photography

HelenKreker said...

I liked the page! She does some amazing work

Nettie Toews said...

I LIKE Crystal Gayle Photography's FB page!

Audrey Martens said...

I liked! Beautiful pictures!

Kim said...

I'm a fan of CGP.

Melissa Dyck said...

I am already a fan of her page. Beautiful pictures.

Michele said...

I liked Crystal Gayle Photography on facebook. -Michele Nikkel

Anonymous said...

wonderful photos!!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like Crystal Gayle Photography on Facebook!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

pamalot said...

I am now a facebok fan of crystal gayle

pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

cherie hildebrand said...

I liked crystal gayle photography

BRempel said...

I liked her page!

Anonymous said...

became a facebook fan

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

New fan. Love the calendar.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

I "like".

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Crystal Gayle Photography. you take amazing pictures