January 21, 2011

Heidi-and-Seek Boutique is giving you a warm hug on a cold day!

Posted by Crystal's Blog

I have never seen one of these scarves before, but it's such a great idea! I'd love to own one of these, especially with the wind chills that we experience here in Manitoba!

Heidi-and-Seek Boutique is a small business run by a small-town girl with big dreams! I've been running a little Etsy shop for almost 2 years now selling handmade clothing, art and accessories. I'm passionate about being 'eco-friendly' so all of my items have been re-purposed from previously used materials. I love turning something old into something new!

I'm also passionate about giving back and helping others. I spent 4 years going to bible school in Abbotsford, BC and in my last year took a Youth Work class, and one of our guest speakers was from an inner city youth mission called the Cyrus Centre. This Centre provides care and support to homeless and at-risk youth. I was horrified and moved by the testimonies she gave about the lives of the kids they encounter and when we asked what kinds of things we could do to help she mentioned even basic necessities like toilet paper, a hot meal, or gifts for the kids at Christmas. I realized that I have been blessed with a lot which means I probably have a lot to give! I decided I wanted to use my gift of creativity to bless others, so 10% of all my sales is donated to The Cyrus Center.

I love what I do and I'm excited to be able to share it! :)

My Gift:
A one-of-a-kind Heidi Hood© - a hooded circle/infinity scarf to keep you cute and cozy on those cold cold days!
And a $10 store credit to my Etsy shop!






That is a total value of $35!! A huge thank you to Heidi-and-Seek Boutique for donating the perfect winter accessory!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Heidi-and-Seek Boutique on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. While you are on her Facebook page, check out the photo albums or go to her Etsy shop by clicking HERE, and let me know which product you would love to purchase or maybe is already a favorite in your house. Then comment below stating that you "like" Heidi-and-Seek Boutique AND include the product you like. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

29 comments:

Crystal said...

Now a fan of Heide-and-Seek Boutique on FB.

I like this color hood:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/66076629/heidi-hood-hot-chocolate

Amanda said...

I liked it. I love the pink circle scarf!

Nettie Toews said...

I liked Heidi-and-seek Boutique. I like the circle scarves!

Heather said...

genious.

Anonymous said...

I liked it and I love the scarf that she's giving away in this conest.

Stacey Nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Lucy ginter said...

I liked Heidi-and-seek Boutique, and i love the circle scarves.

Tara said...

fan.

like the hot chocolate hood/scarf

The Pashley's said...

I liked it and I love the circle flower power scarf! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

im a new fan. i love the heidi hooded scarf. such a great idea.
daph

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Heidi-and-Seek on FB, I would love to have the scarf she is giving away in the contest..
tinahdl@hotmail.com

rachel said...

Liked it. I like the circle scarfs, great idea!

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Audrey Martens said...

I liked Heidi and Seek on fb. I What a neat idea. I also like like the circle scarves, I'd get one of those.

cherie hildebrand said...

I like Heidi and seek boutique.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm already a fan of Heidi-and-Seek Boutique and love the brightness of the Heidi Hood: Salmon Skin Roll http://www.etsy.com/listing/64505660/heidi-hood-salmon-skin-roll

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Melissa Dyck said...

Now a fan of Heide-and-Seek Boutique on FB.

I definetly like the scarf hoodie and the fuzzy peach clutch.

Kim said...

I'm a fan and I like the burnt orance hooded scarf. Neat idea.

JenF said...

New fan! I love the heidi hoods and infinity scarves!

amanda klassen said...

I like Heidi and Seek Boutique.. I would like to have a hooded scarf... Such a neat idea!

amanda klassen said...

That was my comment... Under amanda klassen...

Anonymous said...

really neat idea!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

liked the FB page and like the Heidi hood in hot chocolate!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Janet Sawatzky said...

I like her page and I would really like the circle scarf in Pink. It
s so pretty!

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Heidi-and-Seek Boutique on facebook. Checked out her etsy shop...love the heidi hood in hot chocolate (sounds warm and cozy)!

Merrilee Klassen said...

Now a fan of Heide-and-Seek's Boutique on FB. I love the Vintage Dress: Peacock Blue SIZE S/M on her Etsy page and almost anything and everything she offers! Will be re-visiting often :D

Margaret Fehr said...

I liked her page.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I like the circle scarf.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

I'm a fan, and I would like to get the pink circle scarf.

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Heidi-and-Seek Boutique and i like the orange scarf.

Michele said...

New fan of Heidi-and-seek Boutique on facebook. I like the circle scarfs.