Another really cute hat & coordinating tutu for your little Valentine! My daughter absolutely loves to dress up and be a princess or ballerina as I'm sure many of your little girls love to do as well!!

Lil' Busy Bee's: I am a stay at home mompreuneur, who has decided to put my good craft skills to work so that other children (and parents too) can enjoy what my children do....high quality products at prices any mom, dad or anyone who loves to shop, would love! I make adorable diaper cakes as well as cakes for showers, bachelorette parties, grad, spa day, mothers/fathers day, couples, etc. You will also find Tutu's, Car Seat Canopies, and my absolute favorite, the Crochet hats as well as little Mary Jane Crochet Shoes. In the near future you will also find "Grow with me Dresses" for your precious little ones.

If you have any questions or comments on my products, or products you would like to see, please feel free to check out my contact page or you can stop in at Li'l Bit Baby in Brandon, MB and find some of my product there.

My prize package will include: a Nova Style Crocheted hat, and a Matching tutu (both will be in pink as shown below).




That is a total value of $45!! A huge thank you to Lil' Busy Bee's for donating these items which are sure to bring joy & excitement to any little girl!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Lil' Busy Bee's on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. While you are on her Facebook page, check out the photo albums and let me know which product you would love to purchase or maybe is already a favorite in your house. Then comment below stating that you "like" Lil' Busy Bees AND include the product you like. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

26 comments:

Eva said...

I liked her page and my favorite items happen to be the ones you have pictured here.. I like pink.

Anonymous said...

I liked her page, and my favorite item would be the tutus or that crochet cow hat, so cute!

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

The Pashley's said...

I liked her FB page AND I love the cow hat! and the pink tutu!!! Thanks!

James & Kim said...

I "like" her page. I think the tutu's are really cute and the crochet kitty hat!!
Kim Driedger

Kim said...

I'm a fan and I like the hat that she's giving away.

Audrey Martens said...

I liked her page and my favorite items would be the hats, they are beautifully done. The cow hat is pretty cute!

Anonymous said...

New fan. Love the animal hats. So cute.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

rachel said...

I liked her page and I like the crochet hats, especially the owl hat.

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Lucy Ginter said...

I liked her page and i really liked the cow hat, too cute.

Anonymous said...

wow! there are so many talented people out there!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

liked their FB page and loved all her products, especially the hats, blankets and tutus!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Nettie Toews said...

I liked Lil' Busy Bee's page. I love the pink, black and white tutu!

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Lil' Busy Bee's on FB, I love the pink hat with the blue flower!!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

pamalot said...

I am a facebook fan
pam w h

My favourite is the creature hat-cat.

pamfreecycle at gmail dot com

Annie Sawatzky said...

I like Lil Busy Bees, they have adorable stuff,my favorite being the crochet hats !

Melissa Dyck said...

I am a new fan and I would love to get one of the tutu's for my daughter!

amanda klassen said...

I like Busy Bee's... I really like the animal hats... They are adorable!

Alyssa said...

I like Lil' Busy Bee's facebook page. The tutu's are incredibly cute!!

Merrilee Klassen said...

I liked her page and adore the crochet owl hat :D So super duper cute :D

Margaret Fehr said...

I liked her page.

margaretfehr@gmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I like the diaper cakes and blankets.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Meagan said...

I liked her page on facebook; my favorite would probably be the owl hat.....cute!
megsmolinski@hotmail.com

Crystal said...

Like on facebook. The tutus are really cute!

Eva Kehler said...

I "liked" "Lil' Busy Bee's FB page. I would love to get a creature hat, I really liked the cow.

tracy giesbrecht said...

I like Lil' Busy Bees and my favorite item is the pink tutu.

Michele said...

I liked Lil Busy Bee's on facebook, and I like the pink crochet hat.