I used to sell Pampered Chef so I own many of these great products! Rachel has donated one of Pampered Chef's amazing stoneware products along with a delicious sauce to satisfy your sweet tooth!!

My name is Rachel Neufeld. I am a wife and a mom of two wonderful kids.
I started selling Pampered Chef about 3 years ago as a very part-time job. It has allowed me to stay home with my kids and a way to earn a little extra spending money. The Pampered Chef offers high quality kitchen tools, including serving and entertaining pieces, stoneware, cookware, cutlery, pantry products and cookbooks. As a consultant, I do Cooking Shows, as well as Catalogue Shows, where you as the host receive free and discounted Pampered Chef products. I would love to come to your home and together with you and your guests have a fun, interactive Cooking Show. At a Cooking Show, guests see and try products, prepare and sample recipes, and learn quick and easy food preparation techniques.

I invite you to join my Facebook group "Rachel's Pampered Chef", where you can see the monthly host and guest specials. I also will be posting recipes on the group from time to time.

The prize today is:
A Stoneware Mini Baker - ideal size for hot dips, personal pan pizza or side dishes; along with a bottle of Chocolate Raspberry Sauce - great on ice cream, as a fruit dip, or on cheesecake and other desserts.



That is a total value of $47!! A huge thank you to Rachel for donating these excellent products!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Rachel's Pampered Chef on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. While you are on her Facebook page, check out the photo albums or click HERE to check out The Pampered Chef product lines and let me know which product you would love to purchase or maybe is already a favorite in your house. Then comment below stating that you "like" Rachel's Pampered Chef AND include the product you like. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

33 comments:

Amanda said...

I liked Rachael's pamperedchef, and I loooove the cookie scoops.

Shirlie said...

I liked Rachael's pameredchef, I really like my bar pan.
Shirlie Dueck

Annie Sawatzky said...

I liked Rachel's Pampered Chef,and I love the large pizza stone.

Nettie Toews said...

I liked Rachel's Pampered Chef page. I use the chopper A LOT! Money well spent.

Anonymous said...

I like Rachael's pamperedchef. I love the pans. I use my bread pans ALL THE TIME. They are great:)

Cheryl Enns

James & Kim said...

I like Rachel's pampered chef. I would love to buy a food chopper! Also would love some stoneware.
Kim Driedger

Lucy Ginter said...

I liked Rachel's Pampered Chef, i don't have alot of pampered chef but i would love to try the stoneware.

Plain Jane said...

I like Rachaels pampered chef on fb and love my bar pan.

Melissa Dyck said...

I liked Rachael's pameredchef, I would love the large pizza stone with handles and I love tons of other stuff from Pampered Chef..

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Rachel's Pampered Chef on FB; I have and LOVE the food chopper, I use it all the time!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Audrey Martens said...

I "liked" Rachel's Pampered Chef. I LOVE the stoneware, I have a lot of pieces and use them all the time.

Janet Sawatzky said...

I like her page. I have one cooling rack and would like a few more. they work great for any kind of baking!

Anonymous said...

I liked her facebook page.
I love anything stoneware and the cookie scoops of course!

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a new fan of Rachel's The Pampered Chef, but not a new fan to the products. Love the different scoop sizes for cookies and muffins.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

JenF said...

I like pampered chef! I love the bar pans!

Rachel said...

I liked Rachel's Pampered Chef, and I love the food chopper and many of the other products, there are too many to list.
pennerrach1987@hotmail.com

Christina said...

I already am a huge fan of Rachel's Pampered chef! It is so hard picking just one pampered chef product as my favorite. I would say that I have used the meat tenderizer a lot since I got it a few months ago. My favorite things would have to be the scrapers and the adjustable measuring cups for sticky stuff!

amanda klassen said...

I like Rachel's Pampered Chef... I would love to have the cookie scoops and a pizza stone, and I love the 4L pitcher...

BRempel said...

I liked her page. I would love another Bar Pan!

Quincy Barnesky said...

I liked Rachel's pampered chef page...I love the stoneware!!

quincybarnesky@mts.net

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Rachel's Pampered Chef on facebook. And I love love love my pizza stone!

Anonymous said...

love Pampered Chef products

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

liked Rachel's Pampered Chef page on FB. I have many of their products, but would like to try the BBQ grill

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Merrilee Klassen said...

I like Rachel's Pampered Chef Page and Love the chopper and apple cutter :D

Margaret Fehr said...

I liked Rachel's pampered chef's page.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I love their stoneware and all the neat little gadgets for in the kitchen.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I follow Rachel publicly on Google Friends Connect (Carolsue)and left a message. Also... I like the Small Micro–Cooker® for $10.50
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Crystal said...

Like on facebook!

I love the mini wisks!

Kim said...

I'm a fan and I love the chopper and cookie scoop.

Eva Kehler said...

I liked Rachel's Pampered Chef page and I really like the food chopper.

Susana Blatz Froese said...

I liked Rachael's pampered chef page and would like to buy the jar opener.

tracy giesbrecht said...

I like Rachel's Pampered Chef and my fav thing from pampered chef is the can opener it is the best.

Michele said...

I liked Rachels pampered chef on facebook. I like my mini serving spatula.