January 25, 2011

Capture those special moments with Kristel Bueckert Photography!

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Kristel is a very talented photographer in the Southern MB area and I have had the pleasure of being her client on more than one occasion! She is extremely professional and knows how to capture the true beauty of any child, expecting mother or families in general.

Kristel Bueckert Photography: Capturing beautiful images of your child as they grow is something you will always cherish! Kristel Bueckert is a custom photographer specializing in newborn, baby, child & maternity photography! Her studio is located in Winkler and she also offers outdoor photo sessions in the Winkler/Morden area.

My Gift to you: A $50 gift certificate towards your next photo session with Kristel Bueckert Photography.


That is a value (obviously) of $50!! Many thanks to Kristel for providing the opportunity for another family to receive memories that will last a lifetime!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Kristel Bueckert Photography on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. While you are on her Facebook page feel free to browse through the photo albums and gush over the adorable babies/kids (that's always fun). Then comment below stating that you "like" Kristel Bueckert Photography AND include what you would like to use the credit towards. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

37 comments:

Amy said...

I already "liked" Kristel's page. I would probably use the credit towards some pictures I would like to have taken of my daughter.

Christine said...

I already liked Kristel's page.

Christine said...

I would use my credits for family pictures. We still have not taken pictures.

Tracy Wall said...

I already 'like' Kristel Bueckert Photography. I would use the credit towards my daughters 9 month pics!
Tracy Wall
peachydreams25@hotmail.com

BRempel said...

I would use the credit for pictures of my Grand Daughter. I liked her page.

Crystal said...

Now a fan of Kristel Bueckert Photography.
Would love to use credit for a photo shoot of maybe my kids-or just one of them.

Lorraine Lamb said...

I have "liked" Kristel's work for a long time now. I would use the credit towards family pictures since I have a beautiful collection from her of just my girls already. Time to get some with me and my husband with our kids.

VintageLove said...

liked. would use for my son's 1 yr pics.

Audrey Martens said...

I liked her page and I would use the credit towards pictures of my kids!

Annie Sawatzky said...

I already "like" Kristal's page. I would use the credit towards pictures of our new baby due in Feb. :)

Nettie Toews said...

I'm already a fan of Kristel's page. I would use the credit towards some family pics!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a new fan, but have been been following her work for quite a while now. She is amazing at capturing beautiful photos and moments. I would use the credit towards either family pictures of a 1 1/2 year session of my daughter.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Joanne said...

I "liked" Kristel's page. I'd use the credit towards family pics.

Quincy Barnesky said...

I'm already a fan! That's me holding my baby bump in Kristel's pics above! Haha! I would use the credit towards pictures of my new baby and his siblings.

Christina said...

I already am a fan of Kristel's page. I would use the credit to get pictures of my baby boy's one year pictures.

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Kristel Bueckert Photography on FB, I really like her work and would use the credit to take one year pictures for my baby girl!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

rachel said...

Already a fan. I would use the credit for either family pics or just of my kids.

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Holly Hamm said...

I already like Kristel Beuckert Photography and i would use the credit towards my daughters 1 year pictures.

Amber. said...

I am a fan of Kristel's page. Love her work. I have 3 little girls who would enjoy a sister photo shoot :)

Alyssa said...

Now a fan of Kristel Bueckert Photography on facebook (have loved her work for a while already!). I would love to use credit for a photo shoot of my newborn boy or girl...due in 6 days!

Anonymous said...

love Kristel's work!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I already like her on FB. I would use the gift certificate towards buying prints of pics that Kristel just took of my handsome newborn grandson!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Merrilee Klassen said...

I already like (LOVE) Kristel on facebook and would love to do some family photo's with my credit :D

amanda klassen said...

I'm already a fan... I would use the credit towards family pics...

The Hatch's said...

Hello, i am already a big fan and "like" her page LOTS! Marni - gregandmarni@gmail.com

The Hatch's said...

Oh, I forgot what I would use it for...I would take 6 mnth pics of my little lady! Marni

Melissa Dyck said...

I am already a huge fan of Kristel's photography! I would use it for any of my daughters picture milestones and my sons 3rd b-day pictures:)

Anonymous said...

I liked her page and I would use my credit for "couples" pictures for my Husband and I.

Stacey Nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I already liked her page.

margaretfehr@gmail.com

Margaret Fehr said...

I would like to use the credit towards some family pictures.



margaretfehr@gmail.com

cherie hildebrand said...

I'm already a fan

Janet Sawatzky said...

Already a fan, but I would use the $50 towards child session for my newborn baby!

Anonymous said...

I already liked Kristel's page and I would use the credit towards some family pictures.

Amanda Giesbrecht
amanda_giesbrecht@hotmail.com

Kim said...

I'm already a fan and I'd use it for my son's two year pics.

tracy giesbrecht said...

I like Kristel Bueckert Photography and I would use the credit for more pictures of my kids.

Eva Kehler said...

I "liked" Kristel's FB page, I would use the credit for family pics.

Michele said...

I am already a fan of Kristel Bueckert photography on facebook. I would like to have a picture of my three kids together.