An exfoliant is excellent for anyone who lives with the dry, winter conditions that we in Southern MB have to endure every year. This is the perfect gift for any female in your life this Valentine's Day!

Arbonne creates premium skin care, cosmetics, and nutritional products. Arbonne is committed to the development of unparalleled products free of harmful ingredients, they are botanically based, formulated without animal products or by-products and are free from mineral oil, dyes, and chemical fragrances!! Our commitment begins with research and testing to ensure that each of our ingredients meets or exceeds industry standards for purity. Arbonne personal care and nutrition products are Vegan certified: Our formulas are never tested on animals and do not contain animal derived ingredients or animal by-products.* We firmly believe that consumers have a fundamental right to know every ingredient in our products.

My Gift to you is a Sea Salt Scrub (453 g). The exfoliating action of this sea salt scrub — enhanced with the Awaken Essential Oil Blend — sloughs away dead surface cells revealing brighter, healthier-looking skin as it moisturizes. No more winter shedding of dead skin.

That is a total value of $35!! A big thank you to Shirlie for donating this excellent product!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize you must do the following TWO things...

1. Go over to Arbonne - Shirlie on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today.

2. While you are on her Facebook page, check out the product album and pick one product that you'd love to try from Arbonne. Then comment below stating that you "like" Arbonne - Shirlie AND include what product you'd like to try. In order for your comment to count as an extra entry you must tell me both things!

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name and a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

21 comments:

Amanda said...

I liked Shirlie's page and I would love to try the instant lift gel.

Heather said...

I liked Shirly's page and I too would like to try the instant lift gel :)

Audrey Martens said...

I liked Arbonne-shirlie. I would like to try the figure 8 products!

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" Arbonne-Shirlie on facebook, and I would love to try the Figure 8 fizzy tabs!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Nettie Toews said...

I liked Shirlie from Arbonnes page. I would love to try the RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream.

Melissa Dyck said...

I "liked" Arbonne-Shirlie on facebook, and I would love to try the Figure 8 fizzy tabs & RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream.

Amanda Klassen said...

I like Arbonne - Shirley's page... I would like to try the aromassentials unwind products... anything to relax!

Anonymous said...

great products!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

liked Arbonne - Shirlie on FB

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

would like to try the Shea Butter products.

cherie hildebrand said...

I liked Shirlie's arbonne page. I would like to try anything.

JenF said...

I liked Arbonne! I would love to try any of the hair/face products. I love the day and night cream!

Susana Blatz Froese said...

I "liked" Arbonne - Shirlie on FB. I would like to try the exfoliant.

Anonymous said...

I liked her facebook page.
I"m already a big fan of Arbonne. I'm a huge fan of the sea mask, as well as the scrub she is giving away!

Stacey
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I'm a new fan to Arbonne-Shirley and would love to try to baby care set. Thanks

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Kim said...

I'm a fan and I would like to try the makeup.

Margaret Fehr said...

I would like to try anything from these products, never tried any so not sure which one but probably the shea butter products.


margaretfehr@gmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

I "like" Arbonne-Shirlie and I would like to try the baby care line.

rachel said...

I liked Arbonne-Shirlie. I would like to try the RE9 Advanced products.

rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Crystal said...

"like" on facebook.
Would like to try the foot scrub

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Arbonne - Shirlie and i would like to try something to help with my greesy face

Michele said...

I liked Shirlies page and I would like to try the exfoliant.