As I mentioned in a previous post, I love purchasing crochet items for myself & my children! We have lots of toques in different styles as well as scarves and boots. It's so much fun to accessorize, even in winter.

Crochet crafts by Daphne: I am a young wife and mother of two boys. Crocheting has become a hobby of mine since becoming a stay-at-home mom. I began crocheting hats for my niece and son and after getting so many compliments on my hats I decided to make a small business of it. I love creating new items and I am always excited to see what the next person is going to order. My creations include hats in a variety of different styles, stocking hats for newborn photo shoots, baby booties, towel toppers, scarves and headband ear warmers. Please check out my fan page regularly as I am always updating and keep an eye out for me on etsy. To place an order or to contact me, please send me a message or email crochetcraftsbydaphne@hotmail.com.

My gift to you: A ladies size hat (in the style as shown below) in the color of your choice.


This beautiful hat is valued at $20. Thank you Crochet Crafts by Daphne for donating this stylish hat!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to Crochet Crafts by Daphne on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” Crochet Crafts by Daphne leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page, and that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name & a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

25 comments:

Amanda Klassen said...

I'm already a fan of Crochet Crafts by Daphne..... she does amazing work!

Tiffany Payment said...

So cute! Already a fan! :)

Nettie Toews said...

Great prize! I'm already a fan of Crochet Crafts by Daphne!

Janet Sawatzky said...

Already a fan!

James & Kim said...

already a fan!
Kim Driedger

Melissa Grenier Wiebe said...

I am a fan of Crochet Crafts by Daphne. Bought some of my Christmas presents from her! Love her stuff!

Tara said...

fan

Anonymous said...

became a fan!

Rachel
rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Tina Refler said...

Already a fan ! love the hats...
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Audrey Martens said...

Already a fan!!

JenF said...

New fan! Cute hats!

Kim said...

Already a fan. Received a hat similar to the picture for christmas and I love it. I got it in a gray.

Melissa Dyck said...

Already a fan!!

Anonymous said...

cute hats

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I became a fan on FB

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

pamalot said...

I am already a facebook fan of daphne
pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

cherie hildebrand said...

I'm a fan;)

Michele said...

I am already a fan on facebook

Lindsay said...

new fan and left a comment

Crystal said...

Already a fan!

Anonymous said...

already a facebook fan!

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

New fan. Love little baby hats with flowers. So cute.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

Became a fan. Very nice stuff.

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Crochet Crafts by Daphne on facebook!

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Crochet Crafts by Daphne