Here's a great way to take care of those luscious lips so they are ready to be kissed on any occasion whether it's a Valentine's Day smooch, puckering up to say “I do” or kissing your kids goodnight.

My name is Naomi Peters, I'm a mother of two young children. My boy is two and my daughter is seven months. I got into Mary Kay because I was wanted to help bring in some money to our home and I also wanted to help others look and feel good about themselves.

Here is your gift from me:
The Satin Lips Set. Buff away dry skin with Satin Lips® Lip Mask, then moisturize with Satin Lips® Lip Balm to keep lips soft. That is a total retail value of $30! Thank you Naomi for donating this lip smacking set!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to Naomi's Mary Kay beauty on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” Naomi's Mary Kay beauty, leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page & that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

18 comments:

Amanda Klassen said...

I like "Naomi from Mary Kay Beauty".... such nice products!

Nettie Toews said...

I like Naomi from Mary Kay Beauty!

Melissa Dyck said...

I am now a fan of her page.

Janet Sawatzky said...

I'm a fan! Mary Kay is awesome!

Tina Refler said...

Fan of "Naomi's Mary Kay, have and love their products!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

JenF said...

Like!

Anonymous said...

oh, this would be great!!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

became a FB fan

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Crystal said...

"liked" on FB

brempel said...

I liked her! I love the perfume they sell!

Kim said...

New fan. LOVE the satin lips.

Michele said...

I became a fan!

Lindsay said...

New fan

Anonymous said...

i liked the facebook page.
this is agreat prize!

stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

New fan. Love the satin hands and satin lips sets. Thanks.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Eva Kehler said...

Became a fan.

Alyssa said...

I 'like' Naomi's Mary Kay Beauty on facebook!

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like Naomi's Mary Kay beauty