October 3, 2011

REVIEWS

Posted by Crystal's Blog

Since Facebook is removing the "Reviews" section for pages I am creating an ongoing post where future clients can view the reviews from past clients who have used my services. If you have a review that you would like to post about a service you've received from me, please write your review in the comments below. I will then copy & paste it into this post & then delete your comment.

I welcome ALL comments/reviews both positive & negative b/c I want people to get a good overall view of the service that I offer. If you have a negative review, please discuss it with me first so that I can do my best to rectify the issue. Thank you.


K. Sabourin · June 22 at 5:41pm
Crystal designed my daughter's invitation for grad.We were very happy with the results.She saved us a lot of time at a great price.We have had a lot of positive feedback about the invitation.She is so pleasant and friendly to deal with.Thanks Crystal! We highly recommend CT Designs!


D. Klassen · February 21, 2010 at 3:48pm
Only positive things to say about Crystal and the business she runs. She designed Christmas cards for us this year and did an awesome job - we've had tons of comments on them! She sent us different proofs and ideas which we incorporated into our own unique card. So easy to work with, very very prompt throughout the whole endeavor and made as many changes as we wanted until we felt the card was perfect. Crystal you are blessed with creativity and organization and it shows in the work you do!


R. Garbald Donaldson · February 5, 2010 at 6:10am

I hired Crystal to design a logo for my photography business. She did such an amazing job! I love the new logo, it's perfect! She was always willing to make changes and was quick to respond to any questions I had regarding the design.

Crystal, you are so patient - thank you!!!

I highly recommend CT Designs.


J. Klassen · February 2, 2010 at 9:08am
Fantastic work! She designed my current business logo and I'm loving it! I'm proud to print it up in local advertising and using on my website. Thanks for all your patience as we worked together on the design. I enjoy seeing the work she does for other clients in the way of logos and card designs and know she'll continue to provide outstanding quality to anyone who requests her services!
~ Jennifer Klassen Photography


A. Hildebrand · January 31, 2010 at 12:19pm
Crystal designed my business cards and I have had great response from them! Thanks so much Crystal for the great work! I look forward to ordering more in the future!! I haven't had the privilege of having her design any photo cards for me yet but admire all the amazing work she's put into each card to allow each to stand out! You are very talented and may God bless you as your continue to grow in your business and as a person!! Thanks again Crystal!!


B. Rempel · January 30, 2010 at 10:19pm
Crystal did a Christmas card for us and was wonderful at putting together ideas that she came up with and those that I had. I would recommend anyone to see CT Designs for any of their graphic business.


A. Hildebrand · January 30, 2010 at 9:16pm
I had Crystal design a card for my son's 3 month milestone. She did an amazing job. I was so impressed with her ideas and designs that I ordered two different cards. I've also had her design cards for me through Kristel Bueckert Photography. Her designs are so fresh and fun and I always have a hard time choosing. Crystal responds quickly to emails and is very willing to make any changes to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. I will definitely be using Crystal's services again and again.


M. Barkley · October 10, 2009 at 5:02pm
I ordered some cards through Kristel Bueckert Photography for my son's 1 year birthday cards, and Crystal did a great job! I've gotten lots of compliments on them, and Crystal was great to work with too. I will definitely be ordering from her again!

0 comments: