This is definitely one prize that I would love to win! As I look at the forecast, I see snow for the next two days and I know that my wonderful husband will once again be out there shoveling along with everyone else in Southern MB. This prize can help with those winter shoveling blues!!

BK's Lawn Care
is owned and operated by myself, Ben Klassen, a husband and father of two young boys. We are previously known as Clean Cut Lawn and Garden. I have many years a lawn care experience and I do every job as it were my own yard that I am working on. I specialize in finishing mowing, rough cutting, hedge trimming, building fences, tilling and snow removal, which is something we could all use these days.

My Gift to you:
A $30 credit for snow removal, which is the cost of clearing an average size driveway.



Obviously a value of $30! Thank you to BK's Lawn Care for giving one lucky winner a break from shoveling!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to BK's Lawn Care on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” his page. Leave him a little note letting him know that you're a new fan (I'm sure he'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” his page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” BK's Lawn Care, leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” his Facebook Page & that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name & a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

19 comments:

Crystal said...

I like'd BK's Lawn Care on FB

Amanda Klassen said...

I like BK's Lawn Care... This is an awesome giveaway!

JenF said...

Like! Today would be a perfect day to receive this prize!

Tina Refler said...

I "liked" BK's Lawn Care!!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

another prize!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

a new FB fan!

Sherry
twinviews@hotmail.com

Melissa Dyck said...

I;m a new fan! Awsome prize!

Kim said...

I'm a fan. Wish I could win it today already.

cherie hildebrand said...

I'm a fan

Michele said...

I liked BK's lawn care on facebook

Lindsay said...

new fan on fb
shimmeringfaith@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i liked his facebook page..

Anonymous said...

i am a fan. he has mowed my lawn and he clears my driveway. always does a great job. lol.
daph

Anonymous said...

New fan. Would love to have my driveway cleared so I can relax during my child's nap instead of spending 40 minutes outside shoveling. Thanks.

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Nettie Toews said...

I liked BK's Lawn Care on FB!

Eva Kehler said...

Became a fan.

Merrilee Klassen said...

Like BK's Lawn Care. What a great prize! He does awesome work!

Lawn Mower Battery said...

I'm pretty sure a lot of people are sick and tired of shoveling snow! I'm pretty sure many of us would like to win this amazing prize. Whoever wins this prize will definitely get a break from shoveling the snow and will have a fantastic lawn. Thanks for this! :)

tracy giesbrecht said...

i like BK's Lawn Care