This is one of my top 5 businesses to look at on Etsy!! She makes the most adorable creations & I am privileged to own some of her lovely items.

The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe offers tasty creations, 100% calorie free :) From sweetly embroidered onesies, baby knot hats and super soft towels to personalized aprons, chef hats and super hero capes, there really is something for kids of all ages!


Hello!! My name is Amber, I am 28 years old. I have an amazing husband (my high school sweetheart!) of 9+ years and three wonderful daughters (ages 5, 3 and 2).

My girlies are my inspiration...I see A LOT of pink in one day and that is where the cupcake theme came from :) They love the idea of a cupcake shop in their own house (even though I don't sell 'real' cupcakes!) and love modeling my creations. I started The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe back in March 2009 when I was looking at one of my daughters onesies and thinking "It would be really neat to have her name on that!" So, I ran downstairs and started stitching!

I am passionate about my work. I do most of my work at night so I spend many hours in my dimly lit basement creating and experimenting. I am proud of each and every one of my creations and a lot of love goes into making each item :)

My Gift to you: A onesie (size 3-6 months) and a heart baby hat (as shown below)



That set is a total retail value of $30! Thank you to The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe for donating this tasty creation!

If you'd like to get an EXTRA entry in for the grand prize, please go over to The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe on Facebook by clicking HERE and “like” her page. Leave her a little note letting her know that you're a new fan (I'm sure she'd appreciate it)! If you already “like” her page you do not need to do that step in order to enter today. Once you “like” The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe, leave a comment below this post saying that you “like” her Facebook Page & that will be your EXTRA entry for today's business.

**Please remember, when you are leaving a comment as "anonymous" you need to leave your name & a way to contact you in the comment in order for your comment to count as any entry into the giveaway. I do not know who you are if there is no contact information, therefore an anonymous person can not receive a prize. Thank you!

40 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm already a fan!

Amanda Klassen said...

I like The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe... very cute items!

Anonymous said...

I'm a fan!

rachel
rneufeldpc@gmail.com

Tiffany Payment said...

Big fan! Yay!

Unknown said...

I liked the Cotton Cupcake Shoppe! Cute Stuff!

Margaret Fehr said...

I'm already a fan!

Evie's Story said...

Im already a huge fan and would LOVE this set for my little one on the way!

Mandy Smith
fabulousfridayfreebies@gmail.com

Christine said...

I have been a fan since she started!! I already have a couple of her items.

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

I'm already a HUGE fan!! :)

Janet Sawatzky said...

I'm a fan of her cute items!

Cindi said...

Already a fan and a very regular customer!

Rhonda Cattani said...

Your stuff is SO cute. I am most definitely a fan!!

The Pashley's said...

I am already a fan! Love the hats!!!

Nettie Toews said...

I am already a fan of Cotton Cupcake Shoppe!

BRempel said...

I am already fan! I have purchased her products for my Grandaughter.

Audrey Martens said...

I "liked" The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe!

Tara said...

fan

pamalot said...

I am already a huge fan of the cotton cupcake shoppe and have purchased a onesie and cape!

pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

Holly Hamm said...

I'm already a fan!

James & Kim said...

I'm a new fan!
Kim Driedger

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

"like' on fb! Cute stuff. Following on etsy too!

Melissa Dyck said...

Already a fan!

Tina Refler said...

New Fan of CCS!
tinahdl@hotmail.com

JenF said...

Fan! Cute suff!

Kim said...

Already a fan. Very cute stuff.

cherie hildebrand said...

already a fan:)

Tannis said...

I'm a new fan on fb
Tannis Wiebe
tannis_z at excite dot com

Michele said...

I am already a fan of The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe.

Lindsay said...

Already a fan and left a comment
shimmeringfaith@hotmail.com

The Dewaeles said...

already a fan

Anonymous said...

I'm already a facebook fan..
stacey nickel
nickelps@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

New fan. Love ALL OF IT!! Especially the items with the child's name on it. So cute. Thanks

Jenessa
Jen_gymnast@hotmail.com

Annie Sawatzky said...

I am already a fan of The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe !!

Quincy Barnesky said...

I'm already a fan! Love the knot hats and the superhero capes!

quincybarnesky@mts.net

Eva Kehler said...

Became a fan.

Alyssa said...

I'm already a fan of The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe!

Meagan said...

I like her on facebook
her stuff is ADORABLE! So many nice things.....the personalized chefs hat, monkey shirts, the list goes on and on!

tracy giesbrecht said...

already a fan and still love your stuff The Cotton Cupcake Shoppe